Saturday, May 2, 2009

Playgroup, April

We had two new members today. So the rest of us decided that we would be on our best behavior so as not to freak anyone out. So naturally we began to talk about Marilyn Chambers and how she passed away this week. She will be missed but her movies will last forever.

Playgroups are getting large. We had around 12 dads and close to 20 kids. Chaos ruled. They split up into little camps and plotted doom against all comers. The posted guards, held top secret meetings in the tent of silence and then laid on the floor while we cleaned up the carnage that they had created.

Talk is circulating about having playgroups 2 days a week again with the second day to focus on some sort of activity like a park or Deana Rose Farms. Because we are not happy with just unleashing the minions on eachother, we have to unleash them on the world.

Again there were minimal fights which must show how awesome dads are at raising thier kids. Instead of punches being thrown they all calmly sat down and talked about the best way to share their toy. The conclusion was "GIVE IT TO ME, IT'S MINE!" in which the most aggressive kid won and then hauled ass away from the rest of the group. We love it when the children work problems out on their own.

3 comments:

  1. I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information.

    This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week.

    I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
    Feel free to surf my webpage hilderstone.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you
    ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A small number of my blog readers have complained about my
    website not working correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix
    this problem?

    My web-site ... get more followers on twitter free yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on
    other sites? I have a blog based on the same information
    you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would appreciate your
    work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send
    me an e mail.

    Have a look at my blog post :: buy twitter followers fast

    ReplyDelete